Friday, May 6, 2011

Spiritual Quantum Physics and Satipatana (Mindfulness)

Spiritual Quantum Physics and Satipatana (Mindfulness)

Satipatana (Mindfulness) is one of the most important words and practices we can use in this new Age of Aquarius.

The Age of Aquarius is also called the Age of the Mind. The laws of Spiritual Quantum Physics which is the new paradigm for this age tells us all is energy created by the MIND OF GOD.

We are individual souls who blinked out of the Mind of God (which is the infinite soul), therefore we are mind also.

The Age of Pisces, which just lasted 2000 years, can be called the Age of Emotions. Look at all the wars caused by the emotional religions created by man during those 2000 years. The emotions of man have recreated the whole not for the better world in the past 2000 years

Now we go into the Age of the Mind. It is man’s mind that will recreate the new realities for the next 2000 years.

It is imperative that each one of us (who is interested in creating a better world) to make our minds stronger and more malleable to our will.

We live in an insane and chaotic world of massive frequencies inundating us 24/7 from the TV, the media, cell phones and electronic chatter flowing through the atmosphere.

We must take back control of our own minds. My teacher I.F. saw this coming 35 years ago and helped me prepare my mind for its onslaught.

I studied with him for 17 years, most of it verbally. Even now that he is gone from the physical plane I still communicate with him.

His last words to me on this physical plane were “fight for your free time.”  This meant also my free mental time, free from the impingement of the thoughts of others.

The saying “be still and know that you are God,” is so important for sanity. Are you still from the TV, work, malls, cell phones, electronic chatter?

Over 35 years ago he shared with me a very powerful mind strengthening exercise called ‘satipatana.’

It is a very detailed set of exercises so I will just share one or two parts with you. Practice them and see how strong your mind becomes.

Under his supervision he had me consciously SLOW down everything that I did. I deliberately talked slower, walked slower, drank slower, wrote slower, breathed slower. In fact I did everything much, much slower.

I was using the power of my mind and will to force my physical body to obey me. No matter how much it fidgeted or tried to force more food into my mouth or words into my conservation I STOPPED it and forced it to do it slower.

Sound easy? Try it and you will see how much your physical body controls you every minute of every day. It is your mind that should control the body and not vice versa. It is your body that craves that second piece of pizza that wants to chatter like a magpie and race through the day. Stop it.

We are moving into the Age of the Mind and you will need a strong free mind to hear all the new messages that will be showering down upon us from higher realms of consciousness.

Otherwise you will remain a robot controlled by those who have always controlled the Earth. The New Age is here with new rules. Prepare yourself to hear them.

Here is the Satipatana walking exercise:
 I.F. would have me take off my shoes and socks and stand at one end of his living room. When he said go I would start to walk. It was a very special walk.

I started with my feet together and then I picked my left leg straight up (90 degree angle to the floor) till my thigh was parallel to the floor.

I would hold it while standing on one foot. This was very, very difficult for the first few weeks because I had a hard time balancing myself on one foot.

I.F. would shake his head and tell me that was proof of how far out of balance I was.

Then I would move my left leg straight out and then straight down always making 90 degree angels. I would bring it down till it was exactly in front of the big toe of my right foot, no space in between. Toe to heel.

Then I would bring my right foot straight up, hold, then straight out, hold. Then bring it down toe to heel with the left foot. That was one full movement.

The object was to move completely across the 20 foot floor AS SLOW AS I POSSIBLY COULD.

The first few times I would make several up and down trips in the five minutes allowed. He would shake his head and say slower.

I worked on this for months till I finally accomplished what he expected. I would take the whole 5 minutes to make just ONE trip. 5 Minutes to walk heel to toe for 20 feet with each step being perfectly perpendicular to the floor.

Sound easy? Try it. Start today to strengthen your mind and free yourself from all the controlling forces of the Piscean world.
































































Ellis Peterson is a Korean War Vet living with his wife Lory and dog Dixie in the boonies of the Pocono Mountains. He is a retired math professor and electronics engineer. . He has written over 200 articles and booklets on runes, radionics, quantum physics, Viking history, orgone generators and alternate healing methods. You can see more of his works on his websites:

http://www.quantum-physics-spirituality.com/

http://www.olevikingshop.com/

http://www.runes-for-health-wealth-love-now.com/






Visit his LULU Book Store. Softcover and E Books on Runes, Radionics, Quantum Physics, Healing, Astrology and Occult.

http://stores.lulu.com/ellis111

Email for free newsletter:
ellis.peterson2@gmail.com@gmail.com

No comments: